Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Naked Bandit Strikes Again!

Ok, so today, Ms. Amy and I took the kiddos (G, J and C) to McD's for lunch. No problem, right? WRONG!! Two moms; three boys - we can handle it - WRONG again!!

After lunch the boys were playing on the indoor play structure when this little girl asks me if G & J are my sons and I say "No" and start pointing around getting ready to say "that's my son", when the Naked Bandit strikes. Cole was running around with NO pants and NO pullup on. I was mortified!! Never in my life did I think I'd have to mutter the words "Where are your pants???" to my 2 1/2 year old son, let alone mutter those words in the middle of McD's.

I tell you what, that boy keeps me on my TOES; NEVER a DULL moment - NEVER!!

BTW, there are NO pictures to document this incident, but let me just say - it is an image I will not soon forget.

No comments: